- BCATPR Workshop, June 13 - The ins and outs of privacy and security for managing patient care
- Heart disease patients receive social support in the palm of their hands
- Check out the latest telehealth news in BCATPR's December newsletter!
- Heart care at the click of a button - download the virtual cardiac rehab briefing note
- Virtual Cardiac Rehabilitation Program found to reduce heart disease risk
The ins and outs of privacy and security for managing patient care
The British Columbia Alliance on Telehealth Policy and Research (BCATPR) is a multi-disciplinary research team working in the area of health-related services using telecommunications technologies. This alliance is a joint partnership consisting of academic institutions and provincial health authorities committed to providing relevant evidence and capacity building for integration of sustainable telehealth care services into routine health care practices within British Columbia.